HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase direct online by logging in / signing up.
2. For any International orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). For any other payment method you request, please contact us.
2. For credit card payments, please make sure the cardholder’s name, billing address, and zip code is exactly as listed on your credit card company’s file. Incorrect or incomplete information will delay your order.
1. My Personalized Ribbons charges 9.75% sales tax for non-resale items shipped within California. If you are a wholesaler you will be asked for your resale number when you register.
1. All prices are F.O.B. City of Industry, California.
2. All orders will receive a confirmation by email with tracking information for the shipment.
3. All shipments will be carefully checked prior to delivery. Any incorrect shipment, shipping damage, or discrepancy of the order must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
5. My Personalized Ribbons will ship all orders via United Parcel Service (UPS) or United States Postal Service (USPS).
6. My Personalized Ribbons will drop ship orders anywhere within the United States upon request.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
1. Returns & exchanges are valid within 5 days of receipt of the shipment.
2. All items returned for exchange must be in original package, free of markings, and in clean, resealable condition. My Personalized Ribbons will not accept items that have been used, abused, or mishandled.
3. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
4. My Personalized Ribbons will charge a 30% restocking fee on all returns and exchanges.
5. Customized merchandise and items sold at special discounted pricing cannot be returned or exchanged.
6. The customer is responsible for all freight charges for the returned items.
7. There will be no cross shipping. Replacement items will not be shipped until the returned items are received.
8. Please be aware that replacements are subject to availability.
9. All returns and exchanges must follow the RMA procedures or will not be accepted. Please see RMA Procedures below for return merchandise instructions.
1. Please contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Returned items must be received within 10 days of a RMA number being originally issued.
3. A copy of the original packing list must be included with the return package.
4. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
5. Ship package to:
My Personalized Ribbons – Returns Dept.
256 Fifth Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91746
My Personalized Ribbons suggests customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible for package lost in the mail or damaged in transition.